Thule Group (publ) - Interim report, second quarter, April–June 2021
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 3,229m (2,043), corresponding to an increase of 58.1 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales increased 68.5 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 886m (430), corresponding to a margin of 27.4 percent (21.0). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, the operating margin increased 5.2 percentage points.
- Net income amounted to SEK 672m (312).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 867m (523).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 6.43 (3.02).