- Order intake SEK 212.5 M (189,8)
- Net sales SEK 160.2 M (154.6)
- Operating loss SEK 19.5 M (-22.5)
- Loss after tax SEK 19.7 M (-16.5)
- Loss per share before/after dilution SEK -0.58 (-0.48)
- Cash flow SEK 16.7 M (-74.4)
- Order backlog SEK 1,540.3 M (1,221.2) at the end of the period
- Order intake SEK 485.0 M (334.9)
- Net sales SEK 368.4 M (316.7)
- Operating profit SEK 10.0 M (-10.2)
- Loss after tax SEK -0.4 M (-9.4)
- Loss per share before/after dilution SEK -0.01 (-0.27)
- Cash flow SEK 52.0 M (-41.6)
- RaySearch signed an agreement with Region Västerbotten to provide RayStation to Norrlands universitetssjukhus.
- RayStation 12A, the latest version of RaySearch's treatment planning system, was launched. In this version deep learning segmentation is included for all users. Further, new features for brachytherapy were launched.
- RayCare 6A, the latest version or RaySearch's information onchology system, was launched. The launch includes important enhancements to all major areas of the product as well as enhanced connectivity with other hospital information systems.
- MedAustron in Austria becomes the first hospital in the world to use the treatment control system RayCommand to treat patients.
- RaySearch signed a collaboration agreement with GE Healthcare to develop new solutions for radiation therapy simulation and treatment planning workflow. GE Healthcare has a big business within medical technology with around 48,000 employees globally.
- Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital placed an order for RayStation and became RaySearch's first customer in Hong Kong within the proton therapy segment.
- Seoul National University Hospital placed an order for RayStation.
- RaySearch awarded treatment planning system tender at University of New Mexico.
- Harris Health System placed an order for RayStation.
- Seoul National University Hospital placed an order for RayCare.
- The total order value of the above orders amounts to SEK 41.3 M.
- Henrik Bergentoft was appointed new CFO at RaySearch and will take up his position November 15, 2022.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, CEO Tel: +46 (0)8 510 530 00
Björn Hårdemark, Interim CFO Tel: +46 (0)70 95 642 17
The information contained in this interim report is such that RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) is obliged to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on August 29, 2022 at 7:45 a.m. CEST.
CEO Johan Löf and Interim CFO Björn Hårdemark will present RaySearch's interim report for April-June 2022 at a webcast to be held in English on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 10:00-10:30 a.m. CEST.
Link to webcast:https://raysearchlabs.creo.se/220825
You can also join the webcast by phone:
Sweden +46 8 505 583 51
UK: +44 333 300 92 67
US: +1 646 722 49 56