Q3 2022 INTERIM REPORT CIBUS NORDIC REAL ESTATE AB (PUBL)
July - September 2022 (compared with July - September 2021)
- Rental income amounted to EUR 27,794 thousand (20,245).
- Net operating income totalled EUR 26,157 thousand (19,269).
- Profit from property management was EUR 14,653 thousand (12,537). Profit from property management, excluding non-recurring costs and exchange rate effects, amounted to EUR 16,475 thousand.
- Earnings after tax amounted to EUR 24,204 thousand (12,082), corresponding to EUR 0.49 (0.29) per share.
- Unrealised changes in property values totalling EUR 8,945 thousand (1,824) were included in profit.
January - September 2022 (compared with January - September 2021)
- Rental income amounted to EUR 78,452 thousand (59,473).
- Net operating income totalled EUR 73,115 thousand (55,952).
- Profit from property management was EUR 42,778 thousand (34,941). Profit from property management, excluding non-recurring costs and exchange rate effects, amounted to EUR 46,527 thousand.
- Earnings after tax amounted to EUR 90,558 thousand (34,925), corresponding to EUR 1.90 (0.87) per share.
- Unrealised changes in property values totalling EUR 52,660 thousand (4,364) were included in profit.
- EPRA NRV amounted to 737,815 TEUR (496,603) corresponding to EUR 15.2 (12.4) per share.
"Although there are now new circumstances, these also give rise to new opportunities and, with hard work and great commitment, we shall continue to generate value for our shareholders."
- Sverker Källgården, CEO
Key figures 1
Market value of properties, EUR million
NOI, current earnings capacity, EUR million
Lettable area, thousand sq.m.
Proportion grocery and daily goods stores, %
Number of properties with solar panels
Senior debt LTV ratio, %
Net debt LTV ratio, %
Interest coverage ratio, multiple
Approved dividend per share paid for the period, EUR
1Refer to the full report for alternative performance measures and definitions.
For further information, please contact
Sverker Källgården, CEO
+46 761 444 888
Pia-Lena Olofsson, CFO
+46 708 580 453
Link to the report archive:
The following documents can be retrieved from beQuoted
Cibus Pressrelease 2022-11-09.pdf
Cibus Interim Report Q3 2022.pdf
About Cibus Nordic Real Estate
Cibus is a real estate company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap. The company's business idea is to acquire, develop and manage high quality properties in the Nordics with daily goods store chains as anchor tenants. The company currently owns about 450 properties in the Nordics. The main tenants are Kesko, Tokmanni, Coop Sweden, Lidl and S Group.
This information is information that Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 9 November 2022.