STOCKHOLM - March 15, 2023 - Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order today announced the roadmap for the last content packs and Radio Stations coming to Cities: Skylines as the team prepares for its highly-anticipated sequel. The final countdown starts with three Content Creator Packs and Radio Stations releasing on March 22, followed by a second set of content packs and a mini expansion from Colossal Order in May. While the final expansion, Content Creator Packs, and Radio Stations are on their way, Colossal Order intends to continue general support for Cities: Skylines through the rest of the year.
Take a look at the last stops of the Cities: Skylines "World Tour" here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB7ZVAA4e68).
"These eight years of Cities: Skylines have been incredible. It's truly an amazing journey filled with heartfelt stories from our community and evolving the game into the genre-defining title it is today," Mariina Hallikainen, CEO of Colossal Order, said. "As we look forward to the future, we are preparing to say our final farewells to Cities: Skylines with a strong lineup of content throughout the Spring. Cities players have a lot to be excited about in the coming months with a lot of free content expanding upon existing content and a final expansion from us at Colossal Order."
- Africa in Miniature: A new world of possibilities set in the African Continent. The first Content Creator Pack from long-time Cities fan, 3D Artist Setonji "Prince Set" Hotonu allows you to explore Africa's exceptionally diverse architecture, vibrant colors, and unique urban mix.
- Africa In Miniature includes a total of 28 new buildings inspired by the existing urban masterpieces and unique architectural concepts.
- Sports Venues: Sports season never ends in this Content Creator Pack by community modder BadPeanut. From unique stadiums to community sports parks, this Content Creator Pack has everything you need to satisfy your City's needs for sports!
- Watch your citizens enjoy their favorite match! All large stadiums have realistic football, baseball, and American football animation - plus some new cool stats for you to look at. Some of them also have built-in public transport options. Do you prefer smaller crowds? Try Community sports parks: they're smaller and can be placed everywhere.
- Shopping Malls: It's time for some retail extravaganza! With the Content Creator Pack "Shopping Malls" by community modder KingLeno you can bring your shopping experience to the next level, adding a variety of shopping malls to your City.
- This content creator pack offers more than 60 assets, including department stores, shopping plazas, and fast food restaurants to populate your Shopping areas.
- JADIA Radio Station: The African continent is vast, and its music is diverse. JADIA Radio Station (Just Another Day in Africa) is a collection of 16 tracks from musician Wan Shey who pays homage to his country's musical traditions, adding new vibes to Cities: Skylines.
- 80's Movies Tunes: This time we're taking you to the movies! "80's Movies Tunes" is a Radio Station inspired by the 80's classics. Let's dive into the past with more than 15 tracks and around 70 minutes of music.
- Pop-Punk Radio: We created this Radio Station for all the Pop-Punk city builders out there. If you enjoy pop-punk music, then this Radio Station is for you! With 16 tracks and more than 75 minutes of powerful, high-beat tunes.
Releasing on March 22 is also "Hubs and Transport", a free content update that improves the transport system for Cities: Skylines base game as well as the After Dark, Snowfall, Natural Disasters, and Mass Transit expansions.
Assets, including the content roadmap, can be found HERE (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sybmsJJz37rrWi8bdGEwp1YL0tXs-vE5?usp=share_link).
For more information, please visit the Cities: Skylines website. (https://www.citiesskylines.com/) Follow the game on our official forums, Twitter (https://twitter.com/CitiesSkylines), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/citiesskylines/).