Ortivus continues to gain market share and component shortages affect deliveries
Highlights July - September 2022
- Ortivus received an order for updated hardware to the ambulance service in Northern Ireland, which has been the company’s customer since 2019. The order value is estimated to 3.2 MSEK.
- Region Blekinge awards Ortivus a contract on new equipment for the region’s ambulance operations to a value of 4.5 MSEK.
- Region Gävleborg’s ambulance and hospital services awards Ortivus a contract regarding the delivery of Ortivus’ solution MobiMed Life and the order value is estimated to 4.0 MSEK.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus entered into a strategic distribution agreement with the Spanish company ITURRI, a well-established supplier to several sectors such as healthcare and the defense industry.
- Ortivus communicates the start-up of a Danish subsidiary, Ortivus MobiMed ApS.
July - September 2022
- Net sales amounted to 20.2 (24.5) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 44% (51%).
- Profit after tax amounted to 0.2 (2.7) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.01 (0.06) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to -8.0 (12.2) MSEK.
January - September 2022
- Net sales amounted to 71.2 (71.7) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 50% (50%).
- Profit after tax amounted to 5.7 (7.6) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.13 (0.17) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to -8.8 (13.8) MSEK.
|Jul-Sep 2022||Jul-Sep 2021||Jan-Sep 2022||Jan-Sep 2021||Jan-Dec 2021|
|Net sales (MSEK)||20.2||24.5||71.2||71.7||94.3|
|Gross margin (%)||44%||51%||50%||50%||51%|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||0.0||2.7||5.5||7.6||9.3|
|Operating margin (%)||0%||11%||8%||11%||10%|