- Net revenue increased by 38% to MSEK 1,941 (1,405), of which organic growth amounted to 10%.
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 43% to MSEK 323 (226), equivalent to an EBITA margin of 16.6% (16.1).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 439 (172).
- Profit after financial items (EBT) increased by 31% to MSEK 251 (191).
- Profit after taxes increased by 34% to MSEK 199 (148).
- Net revenue increased by 33% to MSEK 5,206 (3,907), of which organic growth amounted to 10%.
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 37% to MSEK 863 (630), equivalent to an EBITA margin of 16.6% (16.1).
- Profit after financial items (EBT) increased by 32% to MSEK 697 (527).
- Profit after taxes increased by 35% to MSEK 546 (403). Earnings per share after dilution for the latest 12-month period amounted to SEK 3.50 (2.80 for the financial year 2021/22).
- Return on equity for the latest 12-month period amounted to 30% (29) and the equity ratio was 35% (36).
- Since the start of the financial year, six acquisitions of companies and one asset deal have been carried out with total annual revenue of approximately MSEK 1,005.
"Another strong quarter with a record profit and strong cash flow"
The market situation continued to be positive for most of Lagercrantz's businesses in the third quarter. This resulted in organic revenue growth of 10% in the quarter, incoming orders in line with net revenue and continued strong margins. During the quarter, the Electrify division acquired Tykoflex, an exciting business in one of our prioritised sectors, which adds about MSEK 140 in annual business volume with good profitability. All in all, we delivered a quarterly profit after net financial items of a record high MSEK 251, equivalent to growth of 31% from the previous year. Earnings per share increased to SEK 3.50 on a moving 12-month basis and the return on equity amounted to 30%. In addition, cash flow from operating activities during the quarter was very strong and amounted to MSEK 439 (172).
For more CEO comment, please see the Interim Report.
Stockholm, 1 February 2023
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
A phone conference will be held 1 February at 10 am CET, in English.
Phone: +46 8 619 7530 or +44 20 707 532 17 (UK).
Link to presentation:
This disclosure contains information that Lagercrantz Group is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 1 February 2023 at 07:40 CET.