OX2 AB (publ) reports its result for the first quarter of 2022 today.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,621 million (1,003).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 105 million (25).
- The operating margin amounted to 6.5 % (2.5).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 111 million (48).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.41 (0.19).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -182 million (-131).
“We had a strong start to the year and continue to deliver in line with our plan and targets. We have completed several acquisitions, sold two wind farms in Sweden, made several advances in our offshore projects, established ourselves in a new market and on April 6 OX2 was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the large-cap segment.”
Webcast and telephone conference
A webcast and telephone conference of the company's interim report for the first quarter 2022 will be held today at 10.00 (CEST). The presentation will be given in English.
Link to the webcast: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/ox2-q1-2022
SE: + 46850558359
UK: + 443333009034
Ask written questions by email via: email@example.com
Ask questions live by calling one of the telephone numbers above.
Annual general meeting: 4 May 2022
Interim report January-June: 29 July 2022
Interim report January-September: 27 October 2022
Interim report January-December: 22 February 2023