- the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting;
- candidates for the post of Chairman and other members of the Board;
- election and remuneration of the company's auditors;
- Board fees and distribution between the Chairman and other members as well as remuneration for committee work; and
- any changes to the instructions for the Nomination Committee.
The three largest shareholders in terms of the number of votes who wish to participate in the Nomination Committee are entitled to appoint one Board member each. The Chairman of the Board is also a member of the Nomination Committee.
- Lars Kongstad, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, appointed by Lars Svensson
- Fredrik Carlsson, appointed by Svolder AB
- Ulrik Grönvall, appointed by Swedbank Robur Funds
- Rickard Blomqvist, in the capacity of Chairman of the Board of GARO AB
Lars Kongstad has been appointed as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can send an e-mail to
For more information, please contact the Chairman of the Nomination Committee:
Lars Kongstad, telephone: +46 (0)40 698 58 41
GARO AB (publ) Corp. Reg. No. 556071-7772 is a company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative products and systems for the electrical installations market under its own brand. GARO's customer offering is to provide complete solutions in the product areas of Electrical distribution products, E-mobility, Project business & Temporary Power with a focus on electrical safety, user-friendliness and sustainability. GARO was founded in 1939, has its head office in Gnosjö and is today an international company with operations in six countries with around 450 employees. The company's production units in Sweden are located in Gnosjö and Värnamo, as well as in Szczecin, Poland. GARO's sales in 2020 amounted to MSEK 1,040. GARO is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker name GARO. For more information, see www.garo.se