The AGM re-elected Mia Brunell Livfors, Stina Andersson, Gunnel Duveblad, Johan Fant, Tomas Franzén, Morten Strand and Dolph Westerbos as members of the Board. The AGM further elected Thomas Ekman as new member of the Board. Mia Brunell Livfors was re-elected as Chair of the Board. The AGM re-elected the registered accounting firm Ernst & Young as auditor for the period until the end of the next AGM. Åsa Lundvall will continue as auditor-in-charge.
The AGM approved the annual report for 2021/22 and resolved that no payment of dividend will be made and that the entire amount available will be carried forward.
The AGM discharged the directors of the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2021/22.
- approve remuneration to the Board and auditor.
- approve the Board's report regarding remuneration.
- approve the proposal on offering the participants in LTI 2020 to repurchase all outstanding warrants of series 2020/2023, a maximum of 775,621 warrants in total, for a consideration on market terms, in connection with the exercise period which pursuant to the terms and conditions under LTI 2020 occurs during the period from 31 January 2023 up to and including 30 June 2023.
- approve a new long-term performance share plan for members of the Executive Management and other key employees in Dustin (the "PSP 2023"). In order to secure delivery of shares to the participants in PSP 2023, the AGM also resolved on (i) amendment to the Articles of Association to enable a new issue of class C shares; (ii) authorization for the Board to resolve on a new issue of no more than 825,000 class C shares; (iii) authorization for the Board to resolve to repurchase own class C shares; and (iv) transfer of no more than 825,000 ordinary shares to the participants in PSP 2023 in accordance with the applicable approved terms. Information about Dustin's current incentive plans is available in the annual report and on the company's website, www.dustingroup.com.
- amendments to the Articles of Association to reflect changes in legislation.
For further information, please contact:
Eva Ernfors, Head of Communication:
Dustin is a leading online based IT partner in the Nordics and the Benelux. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution for their needs.
We offer approximately 280,000 products with related services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. Sales for the financial year 2021/22 amounted to approximately SEK 23.6 billion and more than 90 per cent of the revenues came from the corporate market.
Dustin has approximately 2,500 employees and has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 with headquarters in Nacka Strand just outside central Stockholm.