- Rental income rose by 8 percent to SEK 672.8 million (622.3).
- The net operating surplus increased by 7 percent to SEK 537.5 million (500.3).
- Profit from property management rose by 11 percent to SEK 399.2 million
- Profit for the period increased to SEK 1,102.6 million (323.5), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 27.87 (8.58), including changes in value of SEK 990.0 million (52.8).
- The long-term net asset value EPRA NRV per share rose to SEK 278.40 (207.79).
Catena's CEO Jörgen Eriksson comments on the interim report:
"It is an unmistakeable fact that the logistics sector is hot right now, and for us, as owners of logistics properties, this causes us to further emphasise how important we consider our long-term approach, our stability and our in-depth knowledge in the area of logistics."
"The substantial interest in our MTN programme and in the green framework that we recently launched further confirms that our business concept and approach are valued."
At 10.00 a.m. on July 6, the webcast will commence for the interim report for January-June 2021.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/catena-fastigheter-q2-2021
Dial-in: Sweden: +46856642693 UK: +443333009274 US: +16467224957
For further information, please contact
Jörgen Eriksson, CEO, Tel. 0730-70 22 42,
Sofie Bennsten, Deputy CEO and CFO, Tel. 0730-70 22 41
Follow us: catenafastigheter.se (http://www.catenafastigheter.se) / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/3486241/) / Twitter (https://twitter.com/CatenaAB)
This information is such that Catena AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was provided by the contact persons mentioned in this press release, for publication at the time stated above.