Lund, Sweden, 08:00 CEST, July 15, 2021 - BONESUPPORT Holding AB (publ), an emerging leader in orthobiologics for the management of bone injuries, today publishes the interim report for the second quarter 2021.
58% SALES GROWTH IN CONSTANT CURRENCY
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales increase of 35 percent (56 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales increase of 55 percent (61 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 89.5 percent (86.7).
- Operating result amounted to SEK -25.9 million (-23.5).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.42 (-0.41).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales increase of 27 percent (45 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales increase of 15 percent (19 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 89.1 percent (87.8).
- Operating result amounted to SEK -45.6 million (-52.7).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.74 (-0.95).
"Early signs of recovery. The pandemic continued to be a limiting factor." Emil Billbäck, CEO
- In June, the company received "breakthrough device designation" for CERAMENT G for the indication trauma, from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The last patient follow-up in the FORTIFY study was conducted at the end of June.
Nothing to report.
For more information contact:
BONESUPPORT Holding AB
Emil Billbäck, CEO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
Håkan Johansson, CFO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
+46 (0) 708 76 87 87
The information in this press release is such that BONESUPPORT Holding AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007: 528) (VpmL). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08:00 CEST on July 15, 2021.
BONESUPPORT (Nasdaq Stockholm: BONEX) develops and commercializes innovative injectable bio-ceramic bone graft substitutes that remodel to the patient's own bone and have the capability of eluting drugs. BONESUPPORT's bone graft substitutes are based on the patented technology platform CERAMENT (https://bonesupport.com/en-eu/products/). The company is conducting several clinical studies to further demonstrate the clinical and health economic benefits its products deliver. The company is based in Lund, Sweden, and the net sales amounted to SEK 181 million in 2020. Please visit www.bonesupport.com (https://bonesupport.com/en-eu/) for more information.
BONESUPPORT and CERAMENT are registered trademarks (https://bonesupport.com/en-eu/trademarks/) of BONESUPPORT