Bambuser reports ARR of SEK 142.4 million, an increase of 98% year over year driven by continued strong customer demand. The cash balance was SEK 401 million at quarter end, and Bambuser reiterates that the cash position will be sufficient to take the Company to positive cash flow.
In Q3 2022 Bambuser signed several new enterprise customers across all markets and renewed and expanded a number of significant MSA contracts, including a Japanese fashion conglomerate who is now active with Bambuser in more than 17 markets, and the world’s leading Home Furnishing brand who has now deployed Bambuser’s software across 29 markets. Following improved sales efficiency, the Adjusted EBITDA margin improved by 23%-points quarter over quarter.
Q3 2022 Key highlights
- ARR of SEK 142.4 million, +98% y/y primarily driven by strong sales growth in the Americas.
- Net Sales of SEK 47.9 million (41.5) with SaaS revenue growth of +52% y/y.
- Adjusted EBITDA of -34.6 million (-19.6), representing sequential margin improvement q/q.
- Free cash flow of SEK -43.9 million (-54.1).
- Cash balance of SEK 401 million (568.8), sufficient to take Bambuser to positive cash flow.
- New Augmented Reality capability launched as part of Bambuser’s One-to-One product.
The full Q3 2022 report is published at https://ir.bambuser.com/report-archive