The third quarter: July - The nine-month period:
- Net sales amounted to 243 · Net sales amounted to 797
- Order intake increased 116 · Order intake increased 53
- Order backlog increased 13 · Operating profit amounted
- Operating profit amounted · Adjusted operating profit
- Adjusted operating profit · Net profit after tax
- Net profit after tax · Earnings per share
- Earnings per share · Operating cash flow
- Operating cash flow
- Extended bank agreement has been signed with Danske Bank which is valid until October 12, 2024 with an sustainability-linked RCF of 510 MSEK and an overdraft facility of 75 MSEK.
- Balco Group has improved its ESG risk rating at Sustainalytics to 20.8 (28.6).
An online telephone conference will be held on 18 November 2021 at 09:00 CET at which President and CEO Kenneth Lundahl and CFO Michael Grindborn will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:
SE: +46 8 505 583 73
UK: +44 333 300 92 60
USA: +1 646 722 49 03
This disclosure contains information that Balco Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 18-11-2021 07:30 CET.