Halmstad, 9 November 2022
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 917 (180).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 713 (76).
- Operating profit (EBIT) totalled MSEK 697 (61).
- Profit before tax, before items affecting comparability totalled MSEK 722 (57), and after items affecting comparability MSEK 705 (54).
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 705 (54), or SEK 15.86 (1.41) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 792 (93) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK 659 (64).
- Production generated 52 GWh (57) of green electricity. The decrease was due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 496 per MWh (755), of which SEK 491 per MWh (749) from electricity and SEK 5 per MWh (7) from guarantees of origin, resulting in a decrease in the total income from Pro-duction to MSEK 26 (43).
- The sale of the wind farm project Kölvallen, 42 turbines with a total nominal capacity of 277 MW, was completed. The sale is expected to have a positive earnings effect of approximately MEUR 90 between 2022 and 2025, of which approximately MEUR 65 was recognised when the project was sold.
- In conjunction with the sale of Kölvallen, Arise also acquired a shareholding of about 9% in the project. This is in line with Arise's ambition to be a more dynamic developer with a focus on maximising value creation for its project portfolio.
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 1,058 (262).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 799 (110).
- Operating profit (EBIT) totalled MSEK 753 (62).
- Profit before tax, before items affecting comparability totalled MSEK 771 (51), and after items affecting comparability MSEK 736 (44).
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 736 (44), or SEK 17.74 (1.18) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 926 (120) and cash flow after investments amounted to MSEK 694 (29).
- Production generated 213 GWh (200) of green electricity. The increase was primarily due to stronger winds in the first quarter compared with the preceding year.
- Average income from Production was SEK 669 per MWh (533), of which SEK 663 per MWh (524) from electricity and SEK 6 per MWh (9) from guarantees of origin, resulting in an increase in the total income from Production to MSEK 143 (106).
- Markus Larsson was appointed as new CFO, Daniel Cambridge was appointed as the new CCO, responsible for business development and M&A, and Hans Carlsson was appointed as new COO. All of the above have joined Group management.
- In March 2022, Arise made an investment decision regarding construction of the wind farm project Lebo in Västervik Municipality.
- In April 2022, Arise signed an asset management agreement with BlackRock regarding wind farms in Finland with an installed capacity of 219 MW.
- In May 2022, Arise issued green senior unsecured bonds of MEUR 50. The net proceeds will be used in accordance with Arise's green financing framework.
- No significant events have taken place after the end of the reporting period.
Arise AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Per-Erik Eriksson, CEO Arise AB, +46702409902
Markus Larsson, CFO Arise AB, +46735321776
This information is such information as Arise AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 9 November, 2022.
Arise is a leading independent company that realises new green energy. The company develops, builds, sells and manages renewable electricity production. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), Box 808, 301 18 Halmstad, tel. +46 10 450 71 00, org.nr. 556274-6726, E-mail: