- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 36 (30).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) totalled MSEK 12 (6).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK -6 (-12).
- Comparable profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -10 (-28) and recognised profit/loss before tax was MSEK -6 (-28).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -6 (-27), corresponding to SEK -0.16 (-0.80) per share before and after dilution.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 12 (7).
- Production from Own wind power operations was 61 GWh (75). The decrease was due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 420 per MWh (175), of which SEK 415 per MWh (156) from electricity and SEK 5 per MWh (19) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
- Agreements were signed for the sale of the Ranasjö- and Salsjöhöjden wind farms, together totalling 242 MW, to the Renewables Infrastructure Group Limited ("TRIG") and funds managed by InfraRed ("InfraRed").
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 82 (80).
- Operating profit/loss before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 34 (32).
- Operating profit/loss (EBIT) was MSEK 1 (-6).
- Comparable profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -7 (-35) and recognised profit/loss before tax was MSEK -10 (-35).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -10 (-34), corresponding to SEK -0.27 (-1.01) per share before and after dilution.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 27 (17).
- Production from Own wind power operations was 143 GWh (199). The decrease was due to weaker winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 444 per MWh (262), of which SEK 435 per MWh (206) from electricity and SEK 10 per MWh (56) from electricity certificates, including guarantees of origin.
- Arise presented a growth plan for 2025 that encompasses geographical expansion, solar power and the possibility of inviting investors into the company's existing production as well as the possibility of owning minority shares in future commissioned wind power projects.
- Daniel Johansson announced to the Board that he intends to resign as CEO of Arise. Daniel will remain available to the company for six months. Per-Erik Eriksson was appointed acting CEO as of 21 July until a new CEO has been recruited.
- The sale of the Ranasjö- and Salsjöhöjden wind farms - together totalling 242 MW - was finalised, which is expected to have a positive earnings effect of approximately MSEK 135 in total between 2021 and 2024, of which approximately MSEK 45 will be in the third quarter of 2021.
- Arise and Hällefors Tierp Skogar entered into a partnership to strenghten the power supply in the middle of Sweden. The partnership provides Arise with an exclusive right to develop wind farms in the concerned areas. The potential is estimated to more than 1,500 MW of new onshore wind power. The land areas have in common that they are all located in price area 3 and can potentially strengthen the power supply in a region that is in the proximity to the larger cities Stockholm, Uppsala, Västerås and Örebro, where the long term need for electricity is substantial.
Halmstad, 20 July 2021
Arise AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Daniel Johansson, CEO Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is such information as Arise AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 20 July, 2021.
Arise is a leading independent company that realises new green energy. The company develops, builds, sells and manages renewable electricity production. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), Box 808, 301 18 Halmstad, tel. +46 10 450 71 00, org.nr. 556274-6726, E-mail: