Today, the annual general meeting of 2021 was held in QleanAir Holding AB (publ) ("the company” or “QleanAir”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the company’s website, www.qleanair.com.
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2020;
- to distribute dividend amounting to SEK 19,316,960 in total to the shareholders, corresponding to a dividend of SEK 1.30 per share. The record date for dividends was established to be on 17 May 2021. The dividend is paid out through Euroclear Sweden AB, and is estimated to be paid out three business days after the record date (i.e. Thursday 20 May 2021);
- to grant the board members and the CEO, including the previous CEO who resigned during the financial year, discharge from liability for the financial year 2020;
- that the board of directors shall consist of five ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Bengt Engström, Mats Hjerpe and Johan Westman and to new-elect Towe Ressman and Johan Ryrberg as ordinary board members, and to re-elect Bengt Engström as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect Grant Thornton as the company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,200,000 out of which SEK 400,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on a long-term incentive programme for senior management and other key individuals by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 10 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s); and
- to change the company name to QleanAir AB.