"In recent years, the strong growth and development of our client offering have transformed the core of AFRY. Today we have an increased international footprint and strong foothold in the green industrial transformation. The focus of our updated business strategy that we present today, is to improve profitability and position AFRY as a leader in the sustainability transition. We see strong demand for our expertise in the market and we are determined to create value to our stakeholders," said Jonas Gustavsson, President and CEO.
Updated business strategy building on AFRY's strengths
AFRY has updated the business strategy to improve profitability and position AFRY as a leader in the sustainability transition.
- Scale globally in decarbonisation, energy and biobased materials
- Strengthen position and profitability in infrastructure
- Grow Nordic industrial and digital portfolio, expand internationally in niches
- Increase client value
- Be the employer of choice
- Drive operational excellence
Financial targets reiterated
The current financial targets are reiterated and will apply over a business cycle.
- Annual growth of 10 percent. The target includes add-on acquisitions.
- An EBITA margin of 10 percent (excluding items affecting comparability)
- Net debt in relation to EBITDA of 2.5
To support the EBITA margin development, we target the Infrastructure Division to reach a 9-11 percent EBITA margin within the next three years.
Introducing quarterly order backlog
To further increase the transparency, AFRY will disclose the order backlog on a quarterly basis. By the end of 2022 the order backlog was strong and amounted to SEK 19.4 billion, supporting further growth.
Q4 2021 Q1 2022 Q2 2022 Q3 2022 Q4 2022
MSEK 16 186 17 433 18 053 18 831 19 440
The presentation material and recorded sessions will be available at afry.com
Corporate Communication AFRY AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Cathrine Sandegren, EVP & Head of Communications & Brand
+46 70 292 68 26 (http://tel:+46%2010%20505%2056%2079)