The Board of Directors of ADDvise Group has adopted financial targets for the financial year 2023:
- Net sales pro forma rolling 12 months shall by the end of the year reach SEK 1.6 billion.
- EBITDA pro forma rolling 12 months shall by the end of the year reach SEK 330 million.
The below current long-term financial targets for ADDvise Group remain unchanged.
- Revenue growth: Annual growth in revenue of at least 25%. Growth is both acquired and organic.
- Profitability: EBITDA-margin of 20%.
- Capital structure: Net interest-bearing debt in relation to EBITDA shall not exceed 3.0 times.
- Dividend: 25 % of previous year EBT, excluding revaluation of earn-outs, shall be paid as dividend to the shareholders.
The financial targets of ADDvise Group should not be seen as a forecast. The targets are goals which the Board of Directors considers reasonable given the present market conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Rikard Akhtarzand, CEO
+46765-25 90 71
This information is by ADDvise Group AB required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on February 23, 2023, at 07:30 CET.
About ADDvise Group
ADDvise Group AB (publ) is a leading supplier of equipment to healthcare and research facilities. The group consists of two business areas, Lab and Healthcare. Sales are global. The Group has a clear acquisition strategy with the aim of raising shareholder value and expand the business - both geographically and product wise. ADDvise Group's shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Premier and Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 015 50,