All figures in this report are expressed in SEK. Figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding figures for the previous year, unless stated otherwise. this information applies to the Group, unless stated otherwise.
- Revenues amounted to SEK 529.5 (465.7) million, equivalent to an increase of 14 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 120.0 (152.8) million
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 2,921.4 (1,816.6) million, of which NGG contributed SEK 594.8 million. This represents an increase of 61 percent
- The Sportsbook margin after free bets was 5.5 (7.6) percent, which is a seasonally low margin
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 118.3 (146.5) million
- Net income amounted to SEK 113.1 (138.4) million, corresponding to SEK 2.68 (3.40) per share
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson's gaming solutions amounted to SEK 1,756.0 (1,483.6) million, which is an All Time High (ATH) and represents an increase of 18 percent
- The Company's external financing has decreased by SEK 35,4 Million during the quarter, to SEK 396.4 (-) million
- The shares in the subsidiary Angler Gaming were distributed to the shareholders at the beginning of the third quarter
- Revenues increased by 27 percent to SEK 1,551.8 (1,221.4) million
- Operating income amounted to SEK 403.6 (387.4) million
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 400.2 (382.5) million
- Net income amounted to SEK 380.8 (362.0) million, corresponding to SEK 9.09 (9.08) per share
Continued strong development
- "The strong growth in activity in Betssons Sportsbook is a proof that investments have been successful. Revenues have been negatively affected by a low sportsbook margin amounting to 5.5 percent. However, the margin was stronger in the beginning of the fourth quarter and amounted to above 8.0 percent. The migration problems earlier communicated are well identified and a number of improvement initiatives are executed. These experiences together with high activity on Betssons different gaming sites as well as leading technology in the mobile segment, will give a continued strong development for Betsson." states Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of Betsson.
Presentation of the Interim Report
Today, Friday 26 October, at 09.00 CET, Betsson's CEO Magnus Silfverberg will present the Interim Report from Betsson's office at Regeringsgatan 28, and through webcast at www.betssonab.comor http://storm.zoomvisionmamato.com/player/betsson/objects/bcwgjvpy (http://storm.zoomvisionmamato.com/player/betsson/objects/bcwgjvpy%20)orby phone on +46 (0)8 505 598 53 (Sweden) or +44 (0)20 3043 2436 (UK). The presentation will be in English and will be followed by a question and answer session.
For more information, please contact:
Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO
Tel, +46 702714700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredrik Rüdén, CFO,
Tel, +46 733-11 72 62,
The information in this Interim Report is information which Betsson AB (Publ) shall publish in accordance with the Securities Market Act and /or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was presented for publication on 26 October 2012, 07:30 CET.