Financial Performance April-June
- Sales were SEK 280.1 (326.8) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 10.0 (23.5) million.
- Operating margin was 3.6% (7.2%).
- Profit after financial items was SEK 8.9 (21.2) million.
- Profit after tax was SEK 6.8 (15.5) million, corresponding to SEK 0.23 (0.54) per share.
- Cash flow after investments was SEK 13.0 (14.5) million, or SEK 0.45 (0.50) per share.
Financial Performance January-June
- Sales were SEK 554.8 (638.6) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 20.9 (35.8) million.
- Operating margin was 3.8% (5.6%).
- Profit after financial items was SEK 17.6 (30.5) million.
- Profit after tax was SEK 13.9 (21.4) million, corresponding to SEK 0.48 (0.74) per share.
- Cash flow after investments was SEK 49.3 (23.5) million, or SEK 1.71 (0.82) per share.
NOTE's Interim Report for January-June is now available in PDF format on the corporate web site, www.note.eu, and attached to this message. The Interim Report for January-September will be published on 19 October.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Laveson, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99006, +46 (0)70 433 9999
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99003, +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of the leading manufacturing partners for electronics production in the Nordics. NOTE produces PCBs, sub-assemblies and box build products. NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2011, net sales were SEK 1,209 million; the group has approximately 900 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 17 July 2012 at 8:30 a.m.