Financial Performance July-September
- Sales were SEK 234.0 (272.5) million.
- The operating profit was SEK 10.5 (13.5) million.
- The operating margin was 4.5% (4.9%).
- The profit after financial items was SEK 8.3 (12.6) million.
- The profit after tax was SEK 6.5 (9.4) million, corresponding to SEK 0.23 (0.32) per share.
- Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 21.7 (22.1) million, or SEK 0.75 (0.77) per share.
Financial Performance January-September
NOTE's Interim Report for January-September 2012 is now available in PDF format on the corporate web site, www.note.eu, and attached to this message. The Year-end Report for 2012 will be published on 12 February 2013.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Laveson, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99006, +46 (0)70 433 9999
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99003, +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of the leading manufacturing partners for electronics production in the Nordics. NOTE produces PCBs, sub-assemblies and box build products. NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2011, net sales were SEK 1,209 million; the group has approximately 900 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 19 October 2012 at 8:30 a.m.